On The Green Ember Wiki, users with rights are given certain titles on their profile tags.
- Bureaucrats are known as Sovereigns of Natalia.
- Administrators are known as Rulers of Natalia.
- Content moderators are known as Citadel Lords/Ladies.
Content moderator abilitiesEdit
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-uploading files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
These additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A bureaucrat has all the rights of an admin, but can also promote other users.
Who is on this wiki's admin team?Edit
The "founder" of a wiki, the person who first requested it, is given administrator and bureaucrat rights automatically. The user Someone12341 founded this wiki on September 6, 2016.
- Pinkpeony73 (active)
- J.S. Clingman (active)
- Kilmarnock228 (active)
"And always, for the sake of this wounded world . . . bear the flame." — Smalden Joveson