- You must be at least 13 years of age when joining Wiki. If for any reason you are discovered to be underage, you will receive a block that will last until you turn 13.
- Do not make a new account in order to get around a block, otherwise known as "sock-puppeting." Any such accounts will be perma-blocked.
- Users with inappropriate usernames and/or avatars will receive a request to change the offending material. Users that refuse these requests will be blocked.
- Do not add fan fiction or speculation onto pages.
- Do not plagiarize information from other wikis.
- Do not use any language other than English.
- Do not insert profanity or gibberish into pages.
- Do not undo an administrator's edit.
- Do not spam edits just to earn badges.
- Do not add images that are bloody, crude, or suggestive in any way.
- Only add images that are pertinent to the subject of this wiki.
- Do not upload fan art without the artist's permission.
- Do not upload images if you have no plans to use them. Unused images are deleted, no questions asked.
- Only post comments on a page that relate to that topic.
- Do not name-call, swear, or use any obscene language when commenting.
- Do not remove or request removal of comments that you do not agree with. The only time a comment will be removed is if it contains language or obscenity.
Message walls and chat policiesEdit
- Do not be rude and cuss or insult other users in the chat or message walls.
- Do not swear or use curse words.
- Do not ask users personal questions (i.e. age, address, phone number).
- If you are blocked from one wiki, do not join this wiki simply to contact a user whom you may know about the situation (i.e. "Unban me from the Disney Wiki right now!" or "Tell ____ to unban me from the Harry Potter Wiki!").
The penalty for breaking any of these rules is a block, in which a user is temporarily banned from The Green Ember Wiki. Most blocks span from a few days to a few weeks, but exceptions can and will be made if necessary. All users will be given two warnings prior to a block in most cases. Exceptions to this include: extreme language, major harassment, and constant spamming/vandalization.
Please note that consistently breaking any of the above rules will eventually lead to a permanent block.
"And always, for the sake of this wounded world . . . bear the flame." — Smalden Joveson